Reload this Page

Discussion in 'THE TEMPLE' started by Buzzfloyd, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Am I the only one for whom the 'Reload this Page' image doesn't work? I've got a red cross in it in every instance.
  2. Electric_Man Templar

I've never seen an image for "Reload this Page", nor a red cross where an image should be...
  3. Stercus Stercus New Member

I've got the red cross too. I've never tried to use it. I just refresh my browser.

Unusual for me cos I'm a born lever puller.
  4. Electric_Man Templar

Can you right-click the cross and copy the image location (may need to enter properties to do this on some browsers)? I'm curious what image this is...
  5. Stercus Stercus New Member

6. Maljonic Administrator

I don't know what you mean, it's perfectly fineness.
  7. Stercus Stercus New Member

That's not nice, fixing it when we're not looking. Now we need to find something else to talk about.
  8. Electric_Man Templar

Ah, mine used to say "Reload the page", then the name of the topic. Now I have the image, then topic name.

Conclusion: My browser (FF 2.0.0.4) is better at handling image tags than yours.
  9. Stercus Stercus New Member

Mine's crap at it. I don't let it get to me. I don't really understand the technical side of computers, I just muddle through somehow.
  10. Maljonic Administrator

That's why I didn't notice it; the superior Firefox displays the alt text if the image isn't present, so I thought it was meant to be a text link all this time.
  11. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

No more Yellow Submarine quotes!

Thanks, Mal! I don't know how you do these things so quickly.