Random Temporal States of Being

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by spiky, Mar 5, 2009.

1. spiky Bar Wench

Just a thread where you can post what your doing/feeling at the time...

I have cold feet.
  2. TamyraMcG Active Member

my nose is cold
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

I have just invented Twitter. Oh, no, spiky got there before me :D (by the way, I'm katcal on twitter too if any of youse is on it...)
  4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I have heartburn and my baby is kicking my ribs. I am quite cheerful though!
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

Am digesting sushi and chocolat slab. Very tired.
  6. randywine Member

Just had free curry lunch at work. mmmmm.
    Ah fridays!
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

Nothing much to do, still another hour to go at work, eyes barely opening on their own, may need toothpicks before too long...
  8. mazekin Member

Having a cigarette and slowly making my way through a box of Cadbury's Fingers
  9. Maljonic Administrator

I'm dreaming of great, gleaming riches.
  10. redneck New Member

Wondering why women have to be so damned confusing.
  11. Gypsy New Member

Bored, unmotivated, and paralysed at the thought of packing my life away into boxes.
    Therefore it follows that I am watching crappy 90s movies on my laptop. XD
  12. Ba Lord of the Pies

Temporal? That implies a state of changing from one moment to the next. Does Ba change? Perhaps. And yet he remains the Ba. The Ba is, the Ba was, and the Ba shall ever be.
  13. Katcal I Aten't French !

The Ba sure sucks at status updates then, eh?

Just had crumpets. This is very important. Crumpets rock.
  14. mazekin Member

Red faced while I wait for my father to turn up with a set of jump leads because I left my car lights on last night and my car is dead.
  15. spiky Bar Wench

My face is sore from really bad sinusitis. Enjoying a free day in the festival of welcome home for a friend...
  16. Gypsy New Member

Wondering if I have done something serious to my tailbone.
    Still sore and throbbing a week after landing hard on it...multiple times.
  17. mazekin Member

Crying after watching Gran Torino on my laptop...:sad:
  18. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Absolutely starving, waiting for the flipping milkman to bring the milk so I can have a bowl of cereal.
  19. Katcal I Aten't French !

Monday morning, back at work, less exhausted than last week. going from waking up at 5am to waking up at 7 is a good thing... and this coming weekend is a 4 day one!
  20. mowgli New Member

Eating... peeing.. eating.. peeing... eating... oh, wait, 5 minutes has elapsed, time to pee again!

(aren't you glad you started this thread :wink:)
  21. spiky Bar Wench

Feeling glad I started this thread :)
  22. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

That sounds familiar!:lol:
  23. TamyraMcG Active Member

I just wish I had your excuse for the persistant need to pee. Well maybe not come to think of it, it would be a little awkward at this time of my life.
  24. Pepster New Member

Thinking about snacks.
  25. spiky Bar Wench

Got really bad cramps... so bad I'm thinking that instead of doing my thesis I'm going to curl up on the couch and have a Farscape marathon.
  26. TamyraMcG Active Member

I worked twelve, drove home on crap roads, am pretty sure I won't get plowed out, work called me to come in at 3am, I hope I didn't *have* to. I am going to get up early so I can try to dig out with a shovel, isn't that enough already?
  27. Katcal I Aten't French !

Hey ho, half way through the week, I could really get used to all this waking up at 7 malarkey. 5:20 is just too early.
  28. Gypsy New Member

Pa(ni)cking.
  29. Katcal I Aten't French !

The tiny shed on the roof of the building (currently under construction) across the river is now gone. I am sad.
  30. mazekin Member

I am stupidly annoyed because I need a doctor's note to go to the gym. Need to exercise to get fit, need to get certified fit to exercise without getting wet...stupid health.
  31. spiky Bar Wench

About to teach. Feel like curling back on the couch and continuing my Farscape marathon. boo hoo.
  32. Gypsy New Member

Laughing at myself becuase I just realised I forgot to shave one of my legs this morning. Half woman, half wookie.
  33. Pepster New Member

Still feeling poisoned from the other day when I taught a first year chemistry lab class.
  34. Katcal I Aten't French !

Will soon be off to do a bit of after-work shopping. On my list: Chillies and lemongrass, ribbons (red) and plumbing supplies.
  35. TamyraMcG Active Member

I wish there was more Bailey's in my bottle. ( I only had one shot tonight, I'm trying to make it last)
  36. Katcal I Aten't French !

Never got to do my shopping, as usual, people started inventing things for me to do at work around 3:30 pm on a Friday. Shops were all shut by the time I left :sad:
  37. randywine Member

Working at home...on a Saturday.

Surrounded by lots of things that suddenly hold an infinite amount of interestingness...must...resist...must...get...work...finished.....
  38. Garner Great God and Founding Father

New day dawns, still cannot locate copy of Ghost in the Shell. Suffering shall be visited upon world.
  39. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

But he did get to feel the baby hiccupping.

Also, 'hiccuping' is allowed by the dictionary but not by MS Word on UK settings. This bears investigation. And I've always wondered if 'hiccough' is supposed to be pronounced the same as 'hiccup', but I don't know anyone old-fashioned enough to use it. Maybe Pixel?
  40. randywine Member

According to dictionary.reference.com 'hiccough' is pronounced in the same manner as 'hiccup'.

Maybe people use Hiccough all the time but we just don't hear the different spelling.

Pause for laughter, 3-2-1...;)

R.
  41. redneck New Member

Pulling into my shell and closing the door. Getting tired of this shit. Yep, I'm a redneck turtle.
  42. spiky Bar Wench

Run out of Farscapes to keep me suitably occupied and not doing thesis... may have to succumb to the pressure and actually get some work done.
  43. Lyia New Member

I went with friends to watch the St. Patricks parade and ended being in the St. Patricks parade. So now I'm very tired.
  44. mowgli New Member

Impressed with Liya for getting herself into the St.Patrick's Day parade!
  45. Katcal I Aten't French !

Am at work on what was supposed to be a day off (tomorrow is a bank holiday here, of course), my own stupid choice, woke up and realised I had nothing much to do as Reg is working all day, and I will probably need the day off later as one of my best mates from France has just said she will come over to visit end of April, so hey...

Man am I dumb.
  46. mazekin Member

Can't think straight to work...sitting staring at computer and the 2nd last step in what has become the bane of my professional existance is staring back at me saying 'finish me! finish me!' and I'm thinking...if I mess this up I am so toasted with marshmallows...
  47. Gypsy New Member

Zombified via sleep deprivation. At work. Boo hoo.
  48. TamyraMcG Active Member

wondering if cats really can walk through walls.
  49. spiky Bar Wench

Tired, so tired. But going to Chris Isaac concert with the folks so I'm singing Blue Hotel...
  50. TamyraMcG Active Member

I'm suddenly fiercely jealous, I love Chris Isaac, but I'm getting ready to go to pre-school for the first time in my life and spend part of the day hanging around with my folks and the kids. I'm also missing Adam.
  51. Katcal I Aten't French !

I'm yet again a few milimetres away from going postal on Crazy Lady from Upstairs.
  52. Gypsy New Member

Think of pins! Or not! As they could be used as tiny stabbing implements! Stamps then?

Currently happy, but feeling 'moving house' stress underneath.
  53. spiky Bar Wench

Tired finished teaching but have to start again to prepare for next week... So no motivation.
  54. Hsing Moderator

Overdosed on black tea. Headache.
  55. redneck New Member

Tired, scratched, cut, and bruised. Just another day at the office.
  56. spiky Bar Wench

Loving the fact that its Friday. Only a few hours to go for freedom...
  57. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Listening to Handel's Messiah on my iPod. It finally arrived!
  58. Gypsy New Member

I do hope you're talking about the iPod, Grace...:surprised:
  59. Katcal I Aten't French !

Halleluia! :lol:
  60. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Heh, no, the CD that I ordered on the 4th of frigging February!