Problem With Games Section

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by TheJackal, Mar 21, 2007.

1. TheJackal Member

Ok I just got a score on Breakout of over 200,000 pts but it did not register.

The old top score was 26,000. Was playing for over an hour. 1st life lost 63,000pts; 2nd at 173,000 & was over 200,000 when died but never saw score.

Basically, when the game was over, the system said your score was 1st but not registered because you're not logged in. I was 100% logged in throughout my game (I made sure I was!).
    I think because I was on the one page for so long, it logged me off. Does that happen? If so, can the inactive period be made longer?

I'm really pissed off; that score was amazing. My wrist & eyes are killing me from from all the concentration & moving the mouse.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Do you tick "remember me" when you log in?
  3. TheJackal Member

Sometimes, but not that time I'm afraid! If I click 'remember me' every time I log in so, how long will it keep me logged on for?
  4. Maljonic Administrator

For as long as you don't delete cookies on your computer, assuming you allow cookies on your computer.
  5. Ba Lord of the Pies

And so Ba remains champion.
  6. Electric_Man Templar

At one less thing...

My chopper goes on longer than yours.
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

Games are evil.

And in my house cookies never get as far as the computer. They barely survive for long after leaving the oven.
  8. Maljonic Administrator

I tried to beat that score of Ba's yesterday, but couldn't quite make it. :smile:
  9. Faerie New Member

The submit button on Solitaire doesn't work. Nothing happens when I click it.
  10. Maljonic Administrator

You're right, I got rid of it.
  11. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I bet you say that to all the ladies. *snigger*
  12. Katcal I Aten't French !

He probably does, but he should stop, as it really doesn't work all that well.
  13. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Dude, I totally get that. I re-read what I wrote and it makes no sense at all.

I ride the short bus, I am a window licker.
  14. spiky Bar Wench

Well I hope the window was clean...
  15. Electric_Man Templar

Surely it depends how easily they are impressed by timely pressing of buttons?

Hmm, too far?
  16. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Have you ever seen a window on a school bus? Much less a short one? It's like a science experiment in boogers, hairproduct and spit.