Not Happy birthday Sampanna

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Maljonic, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Maljonic Administrator

Happy birthday. :)

It's all a mistake!
  2. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Happy birthday man*, hope you have a good one!

*Girl.
  3. Venerico New Member

Happy birthday. :)
  4. Saccharissa Stitcher

Many happy returns :)
  5. colonesque10 New Member

Happy birthday Sampanna. :)

Heres a ten pence mix as a present, unfortunatly it only has 4 sweets in it. Damn inflation. :(
  6. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Happy Birthday! :)
  7. Freya New Member

Huttida Habba Subashayagalu!
  8. Toaf New Member

Have a great birthday samps!
  9. Hsing Moderator

Happy birthday! :)
  10. Trollmother New Member

Don't eat too much cake :)
  11. Cynical_Youth New Member

Geniet van je verjaardag! :)
  12. TamyraMcG Active Member

Happy Birthday, Sampanna. I hope your new job is going great.
  13. mowgli New Member

Vsego horoshego, Sampanna! :) Much funness and good food!
  14. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Eat too much cake! ( ;-) Trollmother)
  15. Andalusian New Member

Have a good one :)
  16. sampanna New Member

Huh? Mistake, mistake! Yesterday I tried to put up my birthday as 7th May .. thats when it is!

Still, thanks for the wishes all, I'll keep them as belated ones for this year :)
  17. sampanna New Member

Come to think of it, just yesterday I was lamenting the fact that my birthday falls in the same month and sunsign as the Electric_Man. Oh, woe is me :(
  18. Electric_Man Templar

That's what I was thinking when I saw this thread... "Since when has Taurus encompassed October?" Glad to see it all cleared up.

And Sam, your birthday will make the perfect warm-up for the main event (mine) the day after.
  19. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Well, a very merry unbirthday to you, Sam!
  20. sampanna New Member

It's more of an advanced compensation for the horror unleashed on an unsuspecting world!

And thank you Grace :)
  21. Pixel New Member

Sorry, Ben, you're just another warm-up act - the real main event is the double-act on the 15th - myself and Om Kranti - although many years apart - two for the price of one!
  22. Electric_Man Templar

Mine is obviously better, it stands alone.

You have to introduce special offers to get yours noticed, a sure sign of a product on the wane.
  23. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Stupid false birthday, I demand my well wishes back!
  24. Maljonic Administrator

I had a feeling this might be another mistake, but I didn't say anything thinking I must be wrong.

How does one fail to choose May and select October instead by the way? I mean if it was written out only using numbers I could understand, but the actual months are named in writing!

Actually I think only a handful of people, perhaps 5, have actually filled out their birthdays properly. The most common mistake is choosing '2005' instead of 'All' for the year, as if they only have a birthday this year. But this is the 4th incorrect month selection so far. :)
  25. sampanna New Member

In my case, it happened thus: I clicked on the correct day, so I figured that the entry I was submitting was for that day. I didn't realize that the day wasn't picked up automatically. Anyway, apologies! And Rinso doesn't get his wishes back, simply cos I have used up all the good thoughts that came my way :)
  26. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Bastard.

Well, *now* you're going to get a dose of ill wishes!

*glares*

Good, If all goes to plan you've got bowel cancer.
  27. fairyliquid New Member

i miss read the title here....thought it said 'not happy with sampanna' :p
  28. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

But you gave comprehensive instructions, which I thought were easy enough to follow. Are people just not reading them?
  29. Maljonic Administrator

I'm not sure everyone has read the instructions, in fact I can't remember where they are myself? :)