Hey peoples and other such lifeforms

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS AND AVATAR TESTING' started by Zim, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Zim New Member

Ok, the subject line sounds a bit geeky, but hey, i am a self confessed geek and bibliophile.

21 years of age (Pratchetiaian since age 9)

Um.. Hi I guess. I suppose Ive been too wrapped up in real life to know how these things work. Please let me know if I ever make a faux pas.

Greetings to all sentient lifeforms out there, and to everyone else.. the secret is to bang the rocks together.......

Hoping to make a contribution (valuable or invaluable)

Zim:pirate:
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Hello Zim. :)
  3. Hsing Moderator

Hi, Zim! :smile:
  4. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Hello Zim. All contributions are welcome, especially monetary. You'll find my bank details in my profile. :D
    Hey, I might as well get in first.
  5. Trillian New Member

Well hello Zim (as in the cartoon i presume) i'm Trillian (as in Hitchhikers - any faction be it radio, tv series, books, movie....you can presume) i'm 19 and probably about as geeky as you. I've been ardently in love with the discworld since i was quite young, i'm also probably about as geeky as they come without actually wearing glasses.
    Also if you haven't discovered slood yet there's no hope for you (all you other beings out there)
  6. Pixel New Member

Zim - are you a Robert Heinlein fan? Sergeant Zim (later First Lieutenant/Brevet Captain) is a character in "Starship Troopers" - which I happen to be re-reading at the moment (well, not just now as I am typing on the computer, but you know what I mean)?

Oh and I recognized the quote about banging rocks together - but I have this block with names - I can get as far as Adams but I cannot get the given name - HELP!

Got it - it always comes to me in the end - the name I was looking for was Douglas, right?