Gorilla Vs Bear?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Rincewind, Aug 18, 2005.

1. sleepy_sarge New Member

Yep!

I can when I see it in the edit box! And a little "Eau de Weasel" should take care of it.
  2. roisindubh211 New Member

yep.
    Before each night is done, their plan will be unfurled
    By the dawning of the sun
    they'll take over the world...

Dont' get me started, I'll be singing it all day!
  3. sleepy_sarge New Member

Ok but...

4. Electric_Man Templar

The song is:

They're Pinky and the Brain, Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius, the other's insane. They're laborotory mice, whose genes they have been spliced. They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain!

P.S. That smell is you
  5. roisindubh211 New Member

6. sleepy_sarge New Member

This and many more here
  7. roisindubh211 New Member

What do you mean?
    I was continuing the song!
  8. Rincewind Number One Doorman

like quite like this one: Brain: Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?
  9. sleepy_sarge New Member

:) I know. I just wanted to share a link to the P&B quotes. Should probably have done it in a separate post. Sorry!
  10. roisindubh211 New Member

oh, right. Sorry, I didn't see the hyperlink. Are those being made darker or something by any chance?
  11. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Those quotes where great. Espeically some of the, are you pondering what i'm pondering. They slipped in a load of jokes that only adults would get.

:lol:
  12. sleepy_sarge New Member

Haha yes, although my favourite is more innocent

13. Electric_Man Templar

My fave is:

"I think so, Brain, but why does a forklift have to be so big if all it does is lift forks?"
  14. drunkymonkey New Member

Pinky and the Brain were the stuff of legends, you don't get stuff like that on tv any more.
  15. Cynical_Youth New Member

Great link!

My favourite:
    "I think so Brain, but if you replace the 'P' with an 'O', my name would be Oinky, wouldn't it?"

Ah, great memories.
  16. Roman_K New Member

"I think so, Brain, but this time you put the trousers on the chimp."

Ah, memories...