Board times

Discussion in 'THE TEMPLE' started by fairyliquid, Aug 21, 2005.

1. fairyliquid New Member

is there any way to change the time on the scroll on the home page which announces threads. The time is right everywhere else but its on GMT there. Is there a way to change it or will i just live with it?
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Looks the same to me?
  3. fairyliquid New Member

its on GMT +1 for me while the rest of the board is in GMT+8
    its not particularly important, just wondering if it was possible to change along with the rest of the board
  4. Maljonic Administrator

The board is on GMT + 1, if you haven't already you probably need to change to your local time in your profile: [b:28f59436d4]Your Account > Your Info[/b:28f59436d4] then change [b:28f59436d4]Forums Timezone[/b:28f59436d4] to whatever you like. :)
  5. fairyliquid New Member

what i was saying was it was that i did that and it works on the rest of the board, except there. I was just wondering if it could be changed or if it was stuck that way :?:
  6. Maljonic Administrator

Oh sorry, I see what you mean, just changed my setting to GMT + 12 but the srolling thing stays the same. Think it might have to stay that way. I think it may also interfer with the new posts indicators on the board too, I'm looking into that. :)
  7. fairyliquid New Member

alright thanks for looking, its not a huge deal. Just thought i'd see if it could be fixed.
  8. Electric_Man Templar

Mal, I currently have to set my time to GMT -1 to get the right time displayed... I think the board has gone too far with the clocks going back
  9. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

"You've gone too far this time, Board!" ::shakes fist::
  10. Electric_Man Templar

[i:4205f85235]Must. fight. urge. to. laugh. at. one. of. Grace's. jokes.[/i:4205f85235]
  11. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Tephlon's tshirt must be working! :D
  12. Roman_K New Member

Heh, good one, Grace.
  13. Mynona Member

I think that the boards added one hour instead of retracting one. Thus the two hour difference.
  14. Tephlon Active Member

I've created (clothed) a monster!!!
  15. Electric_Man Templar

Ah, it seems that the times are back to normal. Presuming it wasn't aliens from another dimension (a big assumption), thanks Mal.