[Birthday Thread] Oh dear...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:41dcc7edb6="The birthday calendar"]Title: Rincewind's Birthday
    Start Time: 12:00 AM
    Duration: All Day

Title: Colonesque's birthday
    Start Time: 12:00 AM
    Duration: All Day

And yet there are no bank holidays anywhere in the world to commemorate one of earth's greatest double catastrophes ? What the hell are all those heads of state thinking ?

Oh well, happy birthday Rinso, and Kenny too if he ever drops by. Go get drunk and try to forget about it ;) I certainly will.
  2. Electric_Man Templar

Happy Birthday Colonwind!

Today is also the first anniversary of the move to this board, it's ONE today!

Coincidentally, that's also the combined mental age of the Chuckle Brothers.
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

Oh well at least that's something to be happy about !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOARD !!! **hugs Board** **feels silly**
  4. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Hehe...Chuckle Brothers. Haven't heard that one in a while.

Happy Birthday!
  5. lipi New Member

Happy birthday to all three :)
  6. jaccairn New Member

Happy Birthday Rinso and Colonesque and The Board! :D
  7. Hex New Member

Happy birthday to the disastrous duo! I don't need to tell you to have fun, but I will tell you not to pee in too many people's shoes.
    Remember, I control the rabid monkey cannon. Don't mess with me.

And hooray for the board being a year old. If only Rinsoesque would follow your shining example in your old age!
  8. Tephlon Active Member

Happy birthday to the board, to Colonesque and to Rinso.

In that order. ;-)

Edit to add Capitals.
  9. Delphine New Member

Happy Birthday R & K & B. Doesn't feel like a year :)
  10. chrisjordan New Member

Nope, it feels longer. :p Happy Birthday, you three anthropomorphic personifications.
  11. Bradthewonderllama New Member

(-: Happy people birthday, and happy boardday.
  12. Maljonic Administrator

Triple fun birthday happiness all. :)
  13. Pixel New Member

One year of the Board - should we have been wearing the lilac?
  14. Orrdos God

Happy birthday dudes!

Crazy coincidental birthdays
  15. fairyliquid New Member

Happy birthday Board, Rincewind and Colonesque!

It really has been shprt year...I hope the next one is just as great.
  16. TamyraMcG Active Member

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, and dang, I can't believe its been a whole year already. I thank everybody who has been instrumental in making this board a fun place to visit. Even Rinso and Colonesque!
  17. Katcal I Aten't French !

Happy Boardday.... nice one Brad :D
  18. Hsing Moderator

Belated happy birthday to both of you, and hurray for the boards!
  19. Saccharissa Stitcher

Happy Birthday to all three of you! Because I can't imagine one without the other two :)
  20. Marcia Executive Onion

Happy birthdays!
  21. QuothTheRaven New Member

Has it really been a year? I guess it must have been, because we moved just before school started, and I am about to go back to school again.
  22. Angua_rox New Member

Happy birthdays!
  23. spiky Bar Wench

Yet again wondering in late... Happy Birthday to all and seeming as how the Chuckle Brothers are too far away, I'll take the board out for a beer :drinkers:
  24. QuothTheRaven New Member

Oh, and happy birthday to Rinso and colonesque
  25. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:12429e64d1="spiky"]Yet again wondering in late... Happy Birthday to all and seeming as how the Chuckle Brothers are too far away, I'll take the board out for a beer :drinkers:[/quote:12429e64d1]
    Spiky is a pathalogical wonderer :D
  26. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:f22664bd51="Katcal"][quote:f22664bd51="spiky"]Yet again wondering in late... Happy Birthday to all and seeming as how the Chuckle Brothers are too far away, I'll take the board out for a beer :drinkers:[/quote:f22664bd51]
    Spiky is a pathalogical wonderer :D[/quote:f22664bd51]

Dammit! one day I will get wander and wonder the right way around :evil:
  27. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:49900fc4ba="spiky"][quote:49900fc4ba="Katcal"][quote:49900fc4ba="spiky"]Yet again wondering in late... Happy Birthday to all and seeming as how the Chuckle Brothers are too far away, I'll take the board out for a beer :drinkers:[/quote:49900fc4ba]
    Spiky is a pathalogical wonderer :D[/quote:49900fc4ba]

Dammit! one day I will get wander and wonder the right way around :evil:[/quote:49900fc4ba]
    Just as long as you don't go around singing Woltzing Matilda (as everyone knows australians do that all the time in those silly cork hats on their way home from a hard day of surf-crocodile-hunting looking forward to a good barby with the neighbours)
  28. spiky Bar Wench

Why yes, yes we do.
  29. Rincewind Number One Doorman

In a birthday text Kenny said he would return. His lack of presence here saddens me. On the Plus side, Being the only actively posting Doorman sercures my place as best and number one Doorman forever.

Huzzah!
  30. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:34a0a1375d="Rincewind"]In a birthday text Kenny said he would return. His lack of presence here saddens me. On the Plus side, Being the only actively posting Doorman sercures my place as best and number one Doorman forever.

Huzzah![/quote:34a0a1375d]

Might we inquire what his lack of presence is attributed to? or is that not wise?
  31. Angua_rox New Member

I would say that is extremely [i:7a93501ecd]un[/i:7a93501ecd]wise.
  32. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:fc68ae13e2="OmKranti"]
    Might we inquire what his lack of presence is attributed to? or is that not wise?[/quote:fc68ae13e2]

Um, Ugly Aids?*

* The [i:fc68ae13e2]worst[/i:fc68ae13e2] kind of Aids.
  33. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:a019d7f2be="Rincewind"][quote:a019d7f2be="OmKranti"]
    Might we inquire what his lack of presence is attributed to? or is that not wise?[/quote:a019d7f2be]

Um, Ugly Aids?*

* The [i:a019d7f2be]worst[/i:a019d7f2be] kind of Aids.[/quote:a019d7f2be]

What? Like makeup?
  34. Orrdos God

[quote:49c0446f0e="Rincewind"][quote:49c0446f0e="OmKranti"]
    Might we inquire what his lack of presence is attributed to? or is that not wise?[/quote:49c0446f0e]

Um, Ugly Aids?*

* The [i:49c0446f0e]worst[/i:49c0446f0e] kind of Aids.[/quote:49c0446f0e]

Actually, hearing aids are the worst.

Fucking deaf old people!

They just look so unstylish
  35. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:3596ffb90c="Orrdos"][quote:3596ffb90c="Rincewind"][quote:3596ffb90c="OmKranti"]
    Might we inquire what his lack of presence is attributed to? or is that not wise?[/quote:3596ffb90c]

Um, Ugly Aids?*

* The [i:3596ffb90c]worst[/i:3596ffb90c] kind of Aids.[/quote:3596ffb90c]

Actually, hearing aids are the worst.

Fucking deaf old people!

They just look so unstylish[/quote:3596ffb90c]

Hey! My mum wears a hearing aid.
  36. spiky Bar Wench

And would you say your mum was stylish?

I can't say that my mum is, even if she doesn't wear a hearing aid. I just wish she'd quit it with the blue mascara and eye liner...
  37. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:d2945158bf="spiky"]And would you say your mum was stylish?

I can't say that my mum is, even if she doesn't wear a hearing aid. I just wish she'd quit it with the blue mascara and eye liner...[/quote:d2945158bf]
    Oh yeah, complain why don't you... Mine persists in believing that leopard/tiger/zebra motifs are the hight of coolness and suit her really well. Needless to say, they don't.
  38. spiky Bar Wench

Maybe they should join forces and create their own drag show?
  39. Katcal I Aten't French !

**shudders** No, please Gods, NOOOOOOO ! **faints**

Edit : Oh, hang on, were you talking about our mums, or was it back to Kenny and Rinso ? :D
  40. Ba Lord of the Pies

[i:02b46df26e]Rincewinda, Queen of the Desert...[/i:02b46df26e]
  41. OmKranti Yogi Wench

My mum is not stylish. She is clown.

Seriously! She is a professional clown, she does really good baloon things and paints faces really well. She makes all her own clown costumes and sells them on the web. She does street performing sometimes and tells really really bad jokes.

She has a website, but I can't find it. I'm so lame, I can't even find my own mothers website.
  42. OmKranti Yogi Wench

43. Electric_Man Templar

Wow, she entertained at 11 Downing Street?

She could've taken down the man in slapstick fashion!
  44. Nester New Member

Happy late birthdays to both of you. I'll have a belated beer for the occasion. :)
  45. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:c10b31a72b="OmKranti"]Found it!!

NutMeg The Clown [/quote:c10b31a72b]

Those jokes were truely awful!
  46. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:4717b5bd0d="spiky"][quote:4717b5bd0d="OmKranti"]Found it!!

NutMeg The Clown [/quote:4717b5bd0d]

Those jokes were truely awful![/quote:4717b5bd0d]

Oh yes, my mother tells the worst jokes ever. Thats what makes it funny. You groan and roll your eyes, then you laugh.
  47. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I know I'm late posting, but, believe it or not, I did remember on the actual day and stop to think about it being Kenny and Damien's birthday and the anniversary of our move.

So happy belated birthday to two of my funniest friends and to the board!
  48. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:3ad24e4bd3="Buzzfloyd"]I know I'm late posting, but, believe it or not, I did remember on the actual day and stop to think about it being Kenny and Damien's birthday and the anniversary of our move.

So happy belated birthday to two of my funniest friends and to the board![/quote:3ad24e4bd3]

Grace: The New Snails 2006
  49. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I'm not slow to respond, just late coming in - there's a distinction!
  50. Rincewind Number One Doorman

More of an effort should be made to make kenny reappear on the board. But not by me becuase I hate him...and am lazy.