Abomination unto nuggan

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by fairyliquid, Aug 18, 2005.

1. sampanna New Member

[quote:4eb635da54="Cynth"]
    Having a married man persue you, no stalk you is an abomination unto Nuggan (suggestions on what i can do to get this guy of my back)

Being so alone that you cry when you get home from work is an abomination unto Nuggan.
    [/quote:4eb635da54]

Threaten to inform his wife and the police, and if he still doesn't quit .. do it.

And don't feel lonely, that's what we are there for! Just get online on msn .. a lot of us have msn ids listed (though it would probably be prudent to let people know you are adding them, else they might block you as some unknown spammer which happens more often than it should :()

As for the dogs, think of all the practice you can have aiming the water hose .. that will come in handy when you participate in the water hose marksmanship contests at the local churchboy's fête :).
  2. Cynth New Member

Good advice!!! :idea:

Thank you very much. I'm getting sick of this.

I'm sure life goes on and all you can do is cope.
  3. colonesque10 New Member

Unplugging ones Fridge instead of ones kettle last night and not realising until this morning is an abomintion unto Nuggan. :(
  4. Cynth New Member

Having to do psychometric testing of 40 odd people in 34 degees Celsuis
    heat with no airconditioning is an abomonation unto Nuggan.

Then again living in Africa in summer is an abomination unto Nuggan.

Worst temp i've ever felt 52 degrees celsius. Its not fun...
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Psychometric testing? What tests are you doing?
  6. Perdita New Member

working late is an ambomination onto nuggan.

As is having to make and eat dinner late at night when i will eventually get home from said work.
  7. TamyraMcG Active Member

I second the abomination about working late, having water from a new catwalk drip on your back and neck for nearly an hour (the eleventh hour at that) is also an abomination.
  8. Smoking_GNU New Member

Having to HAVE to write a repeat maths test when you've been studying for the past week and you KNOW you are going to fail abysmally (sorry spelling) is an abominable abomination unto Nuggain, as well as a complete waste of my time!!! :evil:
  9. Tabatha New Member

Finding out that you aren't going to have enough free time to get a cup of coffee let alone a life over the next 3 weeks is an abomination unto nuggan, :(

Feeling like your the only Team player not sick, not on holiday's , and not having a bad hair day is an abomination to :evil:
  10. Faerie New Member

Not being able to get on adultswim.com while under my mom's name on the computer is an abomination. Under her name the site is under construction under everyone elses name it works and I'm to lazy to switch users and get back on the internet.
  11. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Working on a cold cloudy Wednesday when you should be at home on the sofa with an blanket and a roaring fire in the fireplace is an abomination unto nuggan.
  12. mowgli New Member

Amen to Om!
  13. Smoking_GNU New Member

Haveing 1 less subject to write on this exam is quite comforting, really very nice.

Still haveing to write physics is a dire abomination though!
  14. Faerie New Member

Not being able to find a topic for my english paper under the theme of adult learning is an abomination.
  15. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Spending the entire evening from getting home till midnight writing a course exam yesterday was a total abomination.

Helping Garner fill out complicated job application forms is an abomination for both of us.

Croydon is an abomination unto Nuggan. Delayed trains and the fatalities that cause them are an abomination unto Nuggan, as is getting rained on on the way home.

Wimmin's matters are an abomination unto Nuggan.
  16. Deathinapinkboa New Member

Standardized Testing is a fucking abomination unto Nugga.

I’m sorry, but the foul language is completely necessary.

Stupid people are an abomination unto Nugga.

Do Buzzflyod and Garner live together?

Edit: for proofreading even more poor then usaul
  17. TamyraMcG Active Member

Yes, Garner and Buzzfloyd live together, in fact they are married.
  18. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Hence my signature. :)
  19. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:cd0d9a57c5="Buzzfloyd"]Hence my signature. :)[/quote:cd0d9a57c5]

That could be Mrs Gandalph or Mrs Garribaldi, Grace. How would you know. Oh...yes...you are Mrs G, fair enough. :oops:

Finding out the pension you started 7 years ago is not worth that much is an abomination unto Nuggan. :(
  20. Willmolly3 New Member

Getting my girlfriends nast cold two days before a weeken is a Abomination unto nuggan

Why cant I catch it on Monday???
  21. Ecksian New Member

Marmite is an abomination unto Nuggan.
    Sorry Willmolly3, but it is.
  22. Smoking_GNU New Member

NO!!! IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT< ESPECIALLY ON DRY TOAST!!!!!!!!

It is usually just the remedy you nead for a sick stomach :vom: , not to mention a sick head. :partyman: :drinkers:
  23. Willmolly3 New Member

You can be converted to love it, as I used to hate it But now love it.

That has given me insperation to change my pic
  24. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Thursdays at work are an abomination. In fact, anyday of work is an abomination. If I have to stare at one more spreadsheet or reconsile another vendor account today I will scream.

Nugaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!!!! (That was a preemptive scream as I just realized Bradco needs to be reconsiled today)
  25. TamyraMcG Active Member

Cleaning an unfamiliar area at work is an abomination, cleaning on Thursday and having to go to work on Friday is even worse, the only good thing is that it is my Friday so I can look forward to that all day tomorrow.
  26. Ecksian New Member

[quote:8fb8a9a475="Smoking_GNU"]NO!!! IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT< ESPECIALLY ON DRY TOAST!!!!!!!!

It is usually just the remedy you nead for a sick stomach :vom: , not to mention a sick head. :partyman: :drinkers:[/quote:8fb8a9a475]

[quote:8fb8a9a475="Willmolly3"]You can be converted to love it, as I used to hate it But now love it.

That has given me insperation to change my pic[/quote:8fb8a9a475]

Sorry guys, true blue ecksian here, as far as I'm concerned Marmite is the evil twin of Vegemite.
  27. Pixel New Member

[quote:22ff923eb9="Ecksian"]Marmite is an abomination unto Nuggan.
    Sorry Willmolly3, but it is.[/quote:22ff923eb9]
    Ecksian is an abomination unto Nuggan. Marmite is the food of the gods - on bread, toast, or just a finger dipped into the jar.
  28. Willmolly3 New Member

You said it!!! Finger in the jar my favorite!
  29. sampanna New Member

I've never eaten Marmite, and it doesn't look like I'm going to anytime soon .. but reading the description I'm inclined to agree with Ecksian :)
  30. Willmolly3 New Member

I am gonna start a poll in the poll section!!! Needs to be debated I feel!
  31. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:0f5065997c="OmKranti"].

Nugaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!!!! [/quote:0f5065997c]

:lol:
  32. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Geek, Rinso.
  33. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Yeah? Well... you're mums a Geek!

So there!
  34. Smoking_GNU New Member

Staying here while everyone else is going home for the weekend is a dire abmination unto nuggain.

(I cannot go home for the weekend, as that would require a 4000 km round trip, approximetly)
  35. Ozzer New Member

Pop quizzes are an abomination unto Nuggan! :shock:

("I told you we were having a quiz today." ::whisper::Did she say that? No, I never heard her say that. Did you hear her say anything? Nope.)

:x
  36. Bob New Member

My landlord is an abomination. Also, Nuggan prob wouldn't like him much either.

The rubbish postal service in UK, in particular our rubbish postman, is an abomination to all thing Nugganic.. (I again delivered 3 letters for Mal & Marcia, the other day, despite the mail being clearly labelled)

Also the first class stamp for their third rate service is an abomination.

Oh yes, Bovril and it's evil twin Marmite are an abomination unto Nuggan, and an abomination to anyone with tastebuds. So there. :p

~B:wink:B~
  37. Tabatha New Member

Having nowhere to run or nowhere to hide is an abomination unto nuggan.

And kids aren't just for the first 20 years their for life and nuggan never told me that when they were small and cute :roll:
  38. fairyliquid New Member

sitting staring at an essay without having fixed anything in over an hour is an abomination unto nuggan...
  39. shadowgirl New Member

Nobody loves me - l am an abomination unto nuggan
    :( :( :(
  40. Ozzer New Member

No heat in the building is an abomination unto Nuggan! Trying to type with gloves on is an abomiongatin--anoniaton--abomastina--a-b-o-m-i-n-a-t-i-o-n unto Nuggan!

*breathes on fingers, trying to warm them*
  41. Bob New Member

[quote:489da6761f="shadowgirl"]Nobody loves me - l am an abomination unto nuggan
    :( :( :([/quote:489da6761f]

Awww.. No-one loves me either, but I have the love of my rats.. :)

The postman is being abominable again, someone stop him before I send him to Nuggan..

14 < 15.
    15 > 14.
    How can they possibly be the same address ? :evil:

42. Smoking_GNU New Member

Finding out too late that the room you shot for next year has NO NETWORK POINT is a heinous abomination unto nuggan, and also damn stupid on my part. :x :cry:
  43. Mimiru New Member

Parents who believe that it's economically efficient to open ALL THE WINDOWS IN THE HOUSE on a cold day are an abomination unto Nuggan.
  44. TamyraMcG Active Member

Having shot another set of days all to H-E- double hockey sticks is an abomination and so is finding out Jon won't actually make it home for his birthday even though I actually got approval to take a vacation day on that day.
  45. Cynth New Member

Having this bad a Friday is an abomination unto Nuggan.
    It's just not normal. I don't even want to go out tonite. I want to go home and sleep.
  46. davobanavo New Member

Dates (of the calendar variety) are an abomination unto Nuggan. They just never seem to be what you thought they were. And they add one every four years, which is extremely unhelpful.
  47. Ozzer New Member

Teachers who refuse to follow their own syllabi are an abomination unto Nuggan! :evil:

edit: pluralized a word. grammatical errors are an abomination unto Nuggan!
  48. TamyraMcG Active Member

Cellulitis is an abomination unto Nuggan, and it hurts too.
  49. Faerie New Member

Car CD players that stop working a few days after they are installed are an abomination.
    Car radios that stop working are an abomination.
    Cars that die and lose their power steering five minutes after the radio dies are an abomination.

It all started with the radio, actually the car wasn't that great to begin with because it's a 1990, but the radio didn't help matters.
    :axe:
  50. Pixel New Member

The international banking system (or from my point of view the bit between Britain and Belgium) is an abomination unto Nuggan because:

1/ Despite insisting on having the BIC (Bank Identification Code) used by the SWIFT electronic transfer system, it still takes them about a week to transfer money from an account in England to my account in Belgium

2/ In the time between the money leaving the UK account and arriving in my account, the system is still making a profit on it by investment

3/ Being a foreign exchange transfer, they are also getting the benefit of exchange rate differences

and they still have the nerve to make an extra charge on the sending account for making a foreign transfer!

This should be considered an abomination unto [i:0bafa293c3]everybody[/i:0bafa293c3]
  51. Delphine New Member

Tesconet are an abomination. Despite my cancelling of their services in Spetember, they're still charging me for it. Bastards.

So I rang them up. They have no record of my name, my address, my account details or anything. From my phone number they got an address I lived at 3 years ago.

The bloke on the phone told me it was impossible that they were still charging me, as, according to their computer systems, I've never had an account with them. He went as far as to say, from tesconet's point of view, I don't exist.

Which i clearly do, as they're still taking money from me. Bastards!
  52. Cynical_Youth New Member

Guitar strings that protest when tuned to Drop A#, and the resultant eternal fiddling, are an abomination unto nuggan. A relatively small abomination, but an abomination nonetheless!
  53. colonesque10 New Member

A blister on ones toe from playing 7 a side football is an abomination unto Nuggan. :)
  54. Bob New Member

2 flat tyres on ones only form of transport is an abomination.. :(

55. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:b9d78c8757="Bob"]2 flat tyres on ones only form of transport is an abomination.. :(

~B:wink:B~[/quote:b9d78c8757]

Were these accidental flat tyres Bob or were they deflated with the use of a knife or other sharp implement? If so I can certainly understand how your feeling. :(
  56. Bob New Member

I haven't investigated yet, but both tyres going flat overnight is certainly suspicious..

Also it appears the guy upstairs has had his bike stolen, so at least I still have my (rubbish, very orange) bike.. Not that anyone would be desperate enough to steal it :)

57. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:eeefa54fd9="Bob"]Not that anyone would be desperate enough to steal it :)

~B:wink:B~[/quote:eeefa54fd9]

Before saying that imagine what Rinso could do with an Orange bike, it would probably involve sofa surfing or something suchlike, the mind boggles. :shock:
  58. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:f11c10eac0="colonesque10"][quote:f11c10eac0="Bob"]Not that anyone would be desperate enough to steal it :)

~B:wink:B~[/quote:f11c10eac0]

Before saying that imagine what Rinso could do with an Orange bike, it would probably involve sofa surfing or something suchlike, the mind boggles. :shock:[/quote:f11c10eac0]

I'd probably eat it. Tis organge after all.
  59. Faerie New Member

Secret Santa's at work when you just started and don't really know anyone enough to buy them a present are an abomination.

Although nice of her, my friend spending money to buy me a monkey mask for Halloween is an abomination, so is not knowing why they call me monkey. It started over spring break and I can not remember why.

Edit: Links that don't work are also an abomination. At least its not working for me but my computer is messed up in other areas too so it could just be me.
  60. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:5e4f7419a7="Rincewind"][quote:5e4f7419a7="colonesque10"][quote:5e4f7419a7="Bob"]Not that anyone would be desperate enough to steal it :)

~B:wink:B~[/quote:5e4f7419a7]

Before saying that imagine what Rinso could do with an Orange bike, it would probably involve sofa surfing or something suchlike, the mind boggles. :shock:[/quote:5e4f7419a7]

I'd probably eat it. Tis organge after all.[/quote:5e4f7419a7]

T'is a very good point you make Rinso. Although i'm pretty sure your weak and recessive digestion system wouldn't deal with rubber and metal all that well. :)